Thursday, January 3, 2019

Pasadena Public Library

I love discovering new bookish places! I thought it would be fun to take pictures for the blog and share some of the cool things I discover when I find a new library or bookstore!

Today, the fella and I went to the Pasadena Public Library in Pasadena, CA where we live. I'd been here once before for a tour with several other school librarians, but it's just so gorgeous that I had to take him here. We finally got library cards! Since I'll be doing so much reading this year for CYRM, I got a gorgeous Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas and a new library card to fill it with FREE eBooks from my local library!

Check out some pictures I took of this gorgeous building. (Note the handsome dude wearing a tank top in our lovely 65-degree January weather... I like him a lot)

For more historical information, visit the Pasadena Public Library website.


 



   


  


    

    

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Clipart From Lovelytocu // Theme by PipDig