Thursday, January 3, 2019

Beat the Backlist 2019

I've recently developed a very sudden and severe addiction to book hoarding. Admitting it is the first step, right? Not the best hobby to pick up when I'm trying to save money, but my collection is coming along nonetheless. I've purchased nice print copies of several books I've read via eBook or audiobook or through the library, but I've also grabbed several books that I've always wanted to read or books that I was just particularly drawn to.... with like, no plan to read them.

Enter the Beat the Backlist 2019 Challenge....


Novelknight.com is hosting an extremely organized and super fun challenge for 2019. You can check out her killer website for the details. I was inspired to create my own backlist of all of these books I've just never gotten around to. I'm also on a mini ban from buying books until I've made a considerable dent in the bookcase. (More arrived today ...... I have a problem.)

My backlist is posted here, or you can use the link at the top of the homepage, to follow along with my progress. Better yet, go sign up yourself, and we can all connect through GoodReads, Insta, etc. Plus, there's a Hogwarts challenge! Put a House on it, and I'm doing it.

All Beat the Backlist images AND that tracker that would make any Excel user literally swoon (I did) come from Novel Knight. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Clipart From Lovelytocu // Theme by PipDig